The Quiet Activist

The Quiet Activist

Monday, July 11, 2016

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to all persons who have found their way to my blog site. I was born into the Jehovah's Witnesses religion with a fully indoctrinated Jehovah's Witness mother who brought into "the truth" my dad, a devout Catholic. For a short time I went to a private Catholic school before my father wrote a letter to disassociate with the Catholic church and I was placed in the public school system where I was prohibited from saluting the flag, participating in any school functions, could not celebrate the holidays, and faced many persecutions but not from schoolmates, but from my teachers. I am still on a journey to my personal freedom from the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, a book publishing company with a self-proclaimed membership of about 8 million persons worldwide. Their mission is to indoctrinate the entire world into their religion so that they can maintain healthy bank accounts which is reportedly around a billion dollars, and is comprised of lucrative real estate transactions worldwide, stocks and bonds portfolios, and other investments throughout their about 100 years of existence. I hope you find my blog of interest and will be helpful to those struggling to leave this book publishing company who has only your wallet in mind as they encourage all members to "shun" all persons who disagree with them and their way of life. I hope you come along with me on my journey here, as I have a lot to share and am thankful to those who came before me that have paved the way to speaking out, being silent no more, and to express ourselves about the damaging effects of this destructive religion. 

#jehovahswitnesses  #exJWactivism
#bible  #bookpublishingcompany

No comments:

Post a Comment